Friday, September 23, 2011

First week of final examination(degree)

originated by MichElle at 12:01 AM
Start off my exam week with Quantitative Analysis. And, it was quite easy EXCEPT for 1 -2 question with 20 marks. HAHZ.. Did all the pass year paper but no use. Cuz the pass year paper is totally easy and totally different from my final exam paper. Then, sat for M'sian Studies paper and account paper. Well, M'sian studies paper is quite easy as the question is exactly the tips. But how silly i am to miss out essay question. I should have read it but i just miss it. Regret but no use. Anyway it is just pass and fail subject that doesnt affect my marks. =P
Account paper on the other hand was difficult. Now i understand why my lecture say that all the seniors found it hard to pass that subject. Hopefully my luck is good enough to let me score. So, 3 papers gone. Now left 2 paper which are econ and management which requires memorising skills. And you know how bad my memories are. 
The reason why i dont study at home was because i dont like the pressure that my mom gave me. She keep nagging me that i should STUDY instead of watching movies. And in her words, she keep repeating STUDY, STUDY and STUDY! I dislike people telling when i should study or when i should do what. Well, i am big enough to plan for my own stuff. My wish no.1 had achieve. I had one new phone with cameras, mp3, radio and it's nice. Thanks my parent for giving me the chance of having such a nice phone. I hope one by one my wishes will come true. God bless. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Dark ChoCoLate Copyright © 2012 Design by Antonia Sundrani Vinte e poucos