Wednesday, September 14, 2011

4 days in a row

originated by MichElle at 10:52 PM
Sunday
Studied Malaysian studies in the morning and went to KLIA to send one of friend to Germany. Kinda miss him after he had gone.. Took some picture with him and talk with him. Some seniors were there too. I din expect he will be there. But glad to meet him there. Reached MMU late at night.

Monday.
Went lunch with my classmate. And studied quantitative analysis. Then look for lecturer to mark my pass year paper. I realize that time pass by very fast. I should not waste my time.. But still i do it. HAHZ..

Tuesday
PTPTN staff will be in MMU. I woke up 7am in the morning and bath. Then at 7.30 am, i met with my classmate and had nasi goreng biasa at FIT. Then we headed to MPH hall . There were many people in front of the hall. Line up in the hall from 8.30am to 11.30am. The person there were cutting the line from behind. Everyone is so mean and so selfish. But some how, i am one of them. =( I am so sorry that i dint have any choice. Mom called and told me that her leg had injured and couldnt walk much. But she had recover very soon. Then went to Alamanda for lunch and shop for awhile till 3.00pm. Reached MMU around 4pm and went back to hostel and bathe. Rest for awhile and went to dinner at Cyberia with RC people. After dinner, we went to celebrate mooncake festival. The tanglung was awesome. It's so romantic when they decorate the pondok with tanglung. Basically, another day without studying anything.

Wednesday
Woke up early in the morning and ate roti canai for my breakfast. Planned to skip my lunch as i had no money by my side. Done a bit revision on account and my parent called. My dad called and told me that our house had been robed. 2 handphones, 1 laptop, 1 dslr had been stolen,. Other than that, nothing else had been stolen. And am glad that both my parent is safe. Thanks God. Decided to go back home and study and also accompany my parent. So, tmr gonna study accounts since i wasted a lot of time this week. Hope i can stay focus and be strong. Always needed somebody beside me but.. hahz..

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Dark ChoCoLate Copyright © 2012 Design by Antonia Sundrani Vinte e poucos