Sunday, September 4, 2011

Bye holidays, hi Study week..

originated by MichElle at 10:10 PM
Holiday is over... How i wish that it would last longer.. HAHA.. This holidays is actually for me to study, but end up... SHOPPING with my sister.. And u know how fun it was... But it all ended today. Well, i woke up early in the morning today and went to University Malaya to send my sis there. It is the first day for her to stay there. SO we went out very early in the morning. Accompany her till 1pm and went off. And i miss her alot though... hahz... I think if she can online, i'm going to webcam with her..! hahaha.. UM... what can i say bout that?? I guess i prefer to stay in MMU instead of UM. LOLX! Reach cyber around 4.00pm and unpack my stuff and bring my parent to Jusco, SK to have their dinner. Well, i know the road there! =D

This week, i am going to study till i mad.. Cuz, final examination is very very near... So, i am not going to entertain anybody.. HAHAHAH! i love the feeling of getting good result. And i think it worth it. So, bye holidays and HI STUDY week.. =)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Dark ChoCoLate Copyright © 2012 Design by Antonia Sundrani Vinte e poucos