Sunday, September 11, 2011

Volleyball tournament

originated by MichElle at 5:10 PM
After one week of studying in hostel without entertainment, it really feel stress.. especially when the internet line always down.. But, volleyball did save me. I decided to join volleyball tournament which held yesterday. So, Monday,Wednesday and Friday was my practice day. By that i can really release all the stress in me. I really hate when there's 2 option for me to choose. And that day was on friday. But at last, i chose to practice volleyball as my skills is not up to standard yet. My heart was giving me problem and causing me cant sleep on Friday. But luckily i can sleep better last night. I slept almost 12 hours and my notebook was on whole night. Hope that doesnt spoil my notebook. =(
Yesterday tournament is great. I can learn quite a lot of thing from other players and universities. Although we dint win, but i really enjoy the tournament yesterday. Well, i want to be as good as other player. I guess i just need to practice more. It's funny when i can actually join the tournament. It had been 2 times that i get the chance to watch volleyball tournament by duty-ing as first aider. But now, i am actually becoming part of them. I know her by that too. And now, it's like we are friend. And i get to know more and more friends through volleyball club. Even Malacca people. Really appreciate to know them. They gave a lot of advice and give confident to me during the tournament. Love u guys, love volleyball. My whole body is so ache now but it worth it! hehehee.. =)
My final exam will be 2 weeks more. I keep telling myself to be strong for another 3 weeks and i can go enjoy.. But somehow it doesnt work. Hopefully God give the strength to continue this journey.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Dark ChoCoLate Copyright © 2012 Design by Antonia Sundrani Vinte e poucos