Thursday, September 15, 2011

Depress when think back of those memories

originated by MichElle at 5:53 PM
I know i wont regret to go home to study. It had been better in food perspectives. But some how i felt empty in me. Mom and dad went out to shop today and left me alone at home. Neighbors singing emo song. Make my memories all back. And i miss my sister so much.. Cuz everytime, there will always be me and my sis at home but today, i am alone. The weather suits my mood. It's going to rain soon. Then when i open my facebook, it's full of couples picture. I really jealous of them cuz they had found the other half of them. I had done 2 pass year paper today and gonna be more hardworking for my finals. That's the only way can make me forget everything. =) Although i hate exams, but i will keep telling myself to keep focus and be strong for another 2 weeks. Then i will be free!~ =D

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Dark ChoCoLate Copyright © 2012 Design by Antonia Sundrani Vinte e poucos