Saturday, September 17, 2011

Make a wish ~

originated by MichElle at 6:44 PM
I actually realized that i am very lucky to be in my family. It's really "xing fu" when both my parent don't argue. So, this few days staying at home would be my greatest choice! XD It's seems like staying at home is better than hostel. Last night, when i was enjoying song and playing game, my house suddenly no electricity. I dont know why, but the first thing i did was to message him. Why am i thinking of him when he doesnt think of me? ARGHH!!

I manage to finish my account pass year paper very fast and left myself having nothing else to do. So, i think of my wishlist for my first degree year.
Here are my wishlist,
1) New handphone (going to get soon- i hope)
2) excel in my final exam- all 3 sems
3) reduce my weight to 45kg
4) get thinner - think i have to exercise more on holidays
5) perm my hair - will be done after cny =P
6) Save money - at least RM 5 per week
7) Treat my parent well - not to lie on them, hope so XP
8) to be happy and cheerful all the time- not to let my friend worries bout me
9) get more nice clothes - hehee..
and FINALLY
10)  get a boyfriend! XD ( it's all depend on fate and i think this wish will not come true)

i hope it will all come true by the end of this degree year. At least there is still 2 semester to go.. LOL
Inspirational word If you lose your heart, it means you lose yourself and if you lose yourself you lose everything.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Dark ChoCoLate Copyright © 2012 Design by Antonia Sundrani Vinte e poucos