Saturday, September 24, 2011

Grievances again..

originated by MichElle at 7:37 PM
Sister back home from UM today. At first thought of going Lowyat to buy something but end up mom and sister arguing AGAIN! CAN'T MY FAMILY LIKE OTHER FAMILY LIVE HAPPILY EVER AFTER??! ISH!!!~~ So, end up staying at home and hear both of them arguing. And that make me think of is it a right choice to be back in home because i dont like being the middle person and do not know who to side on.

Sister always compare how thin she is and how fat i was. ARGH!!~ I think i need to diet start on this very moment. Eat oni one meal a day. It's funny when when the one who get thinner get scolded my mom and the one who gain weight also get scolded. Besides that, every week i went back to home and she told me not to do that and when my sister said that she's not free to go home, she scolded her so loudly. Now i know why guys think women are like unsolved mathematics. Well, my mom is one of those. Or is it because she love my sister more that she want to see her more often?? No matter how hard i work on it, it's still the same. My effort is all wasted.  Maybe you can say that i scared of being hurt or disappointed? So the smaller hope, the smaller disappointment. It's seems like my blog is my best friend ever! It's full of my grievances, complaints and happy moment. But, it cant reply to me. HA HA.

1 comments:

Nicola~my LiFe on September 24, 2011 at 8:13 PM said...

its not wasted one la...all ur effort is for your own good arh...but if you think you are not tat happy going back home, then better stay in hostel ba...atleast you can have all the time to your self and also, can hang out with friends that didnt go back also...but, from a 3rd party point of view, i felt tat your mom is quite biased towards your sis... favoritism i guess...sabar la dear...haha...just do your best then can d...no need to do it for others, just do for yourself ba okie?? =D and good luck for finals...muahahahah...

Post a Comment

 

Dark ChoCoLate Copyright © 2012 Design by Antonia Sundrani Vinte e poucos