Friday, August 26, 2011

Happy Holidays!

originated by MichElle at 4:13 PM
I wonder why time pass so fast. One semester gonna end soon. It's friday afternoon (3.40pm) when i wrote this. Starting from now, it's my semester mid term break. Most of my lecturer had taught all the chapters. And this mid term break isnt a real break for me. It's my study week instead. I am excited to go home and stay for one week. Thanks God for letting me cope with all the things so well. I had been complaining bout this and that. I shouldn't have complaint so much. Now i realize that no matter what happen, there's always somebody beside me and support me. No matter it's my family nor my friends. My life had been colorful when there are there for me. I admit that what i scare the most is the feel of loneliness. I hate those feeling. The weather for this week is cool and calm. I emptied my mind and enjoy for this week and then gonna boost up my energy to study for my final. A few more weeks. one sem will be over. Time pass by so fast that i dint realize that i had missed so much thing. I should appreciate every moment. Well, this week i went for movies, karaoke, birthday celebration and many fun activities. And i spend a lot too. HAHZ..I am going to save money from now on. And i am DETERMINE to do that. Do you believe in miracles?  i do believe in miracles. I had not been so happy as yesterday. Went out the whole day till 5 am only i sleep. But i woke up 8.30am and lying on bed till 9am.

There's lot of people saying me and him together. Relationship is not meant to be gossip, especially when it is not true. I did that also, but i will try not to do that again because the feeling isn't good. Here's a song i dedicate to all my friend who felt helpless, useless or strength less. And happy holidays, Merdeka and hari raya to everyone who view this.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Dark ChoCoLate Copyright © 2012 Design by Antonia Sundrani Vinte e poucos