Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Bad days

originated by MichElle at 6:39 PM
I guess this week isnt a good week for me. Basically, my tuition fee have not been paid till this long. And i keep blaming myself why i couldnt settle it myself and instead keep asking my dad to settle it for me. And some problem had occurred due to wrong issued check. So, my dad said he will be coming over on Wednesday. Yesterday was not my day. Sister msg me and ask bout RM50 that she gave me to buy groceries. And she scolded me for taking the money without her permission. Then at night, my dj senior called me and said that he couldnt made it to go on air. And that eaten my time to prepare his part as well. But luckily one of my friend agreed to be the third dj yesterday. And i thought that today will be better than yesterday. But, my mom called and scolded me for she cant stalk my profile. She just yelled at me and said that she cant see my post and the picture. Why these day had made my mood totally bad. Perhaps i should be a loner and not to mix with anyone, not joining any activities and clubs and just sit in my own room to study and be nerd? ARGHH!!! I really need somebody to lend me their shoulder.. =(

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

you have one... :D

MichElle on August 9, 2011 at 10:54 PM said...

TQ!

Post a Comment

 

Dark ChoCoLate Copyright © 2012 Design by Antonia Sundrani Vinte e poucos