Saturday, July 30, 2011

Mid term OVER!

originated by MichElle at 11:15 PM
Mid term exam had just over. Although it's really stress, but i DID it. I manage to survive till my mid term exam finished. Can i survive till my final examination? This week Thursday i went to my friend house to stay overnight. I successfully manage to not to touch Facebook. I read my management and enjoy the whole night in her lovely house. We had fun in the night and i felt relax for that moment. Friday morning was raining in Kajang. We caught in traffic jam for an hour. Reached MMU around 8.40 am and skipped breakfast. During my exam, my lecture gives some hint on how i should write for that essay, but i just cant write it out. GOSH! i am suck in memorizing stuff. I came out early because i had written what i know. After my exam, she message me to ask for breakfast. I wanted to do so. But, i realized i cant meet her frequently. So, i decided to to go for movie with my friends. We went to Alamanda for Harry Potter. That show was awesome. After so long of my trimester, i FINALLY have one day to watch movie and enjoy. Back in campus around 5 something. Online awhile, and WOW! 28 notification! I spend around half an hour to scan through all the notification. Then, dad came to campus for awhile and he went back. I MISSES home alot.. I wish i am in home now... Campus is much more bored than at home. At night, went to celebrate my senior birthday in LCCT. That night is the best night ever. Had ice cream at night, and one piece of cake. Reach back campus at 3 am. And i am too exhausted to stay up whole night. So i went to bed and woke up today around 9 something. I manage to finish my Malaysian Studies assignment today. And wanted to continue Economics assignment but i have no idea what to do. So i just continue with my homework and other stuff. I really dont know till when i can hold on to this kind of life. Some how i watched one movie call Love at 7th sight. That movie is a romantic movie. I wish i had somebody to be with me like that. I develop a plan for me to follow till i reach my target. Hopefully all is in well position! 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Dark ChoCoLate Copyright © 2012 Design by Antonia Sundrani Vinte e poucos