Sunday, July 10, 2011

A piece of word

originated by MichElle at 12:26 AM
Many weeks have passed. And it seems like i had wasted many times. What i had done so far?? I guess i wouldnt be able to answer this question. Volleyball seems fun to me. But when there's no one accompany me to play i would feel bored and no mood to play. And sometimes when i play, i realizes that i wasnt there to play. Am i waiting for some one to appear? I had been busying for clubs and societies and neglected my own studies and assignment. I guess i cant continue to be like that. And so, i planned my own schedule to do all my assignment. Hopefully i will follow it. In the month of June itself, i had been food poisoning many times. But this time, i just felt it is not food poisoning as the pain located is not the intestine part. It's directly on top of that. Will it be gastric pain? My dad said that he will bring me to doctor tomorrow. Wish that the doctor wont give antibiotic anymore.

Many people had made empty promises to me.. I just feel that i cant trust anyone on promises. I need to clear my own mind to fill in all the study material inside instead of thinking other thing. I remembered one of my friend mention this to me. From the time i joined Foundation in MMU, how many true friend that stay with me till now? I guess it will be few.. Most of the time i felt down and all i could do is to cry. Then, everything will be okay..
Events
There's outing for Djs, but should i go? I just not good at making decisions. This weekend i will be going for RDS camp!~ WOHOO~~! Cant wait for it. And it will be Blood donation drive soon.. It's time to get back to work.. =)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Dark ChoCoLate Copyright © 2012 Design by Antonia Sundrani Vinte e poucos