Tuesday, June 28, 2011

week3 of Degree.

originated by MichElle at 11:13 PM
i wonder how long i had not be that happy.. Last week is my happiest week ever. I wonder why i do not have any assignment to do...Then i know that i had been ignoring it all the while. Potluck was fun and lots of picture had taken. Although the whole week had been dutying for inter faculty sports carnival, but it was fun and occupy all my time. I learned a lot of thing from the inter faculty thingy. And i get to know all the sports person. Had flu last week and this week i think i am going to get cough. Why all the bad thing happening to me? Life is like a cycle, sometimes we will be on top and sometimes we will be at bottom. I guess now i am at bottom and will be going up soon. I started to join the volleyball club and it was fun.. Then i played till my hand pain and hard to whole pen. My leg is pain as well. I dont know how i can run for NTV7 run on this Sunday. God bless. HEHEHE!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

hold not whole..lol

MichElle on June 28, 2011 at 11:25 PM said...

lol.. u r?

Post a Comment

 

Dark ChoCoLate Copyright © 2012 Design by Antonia Sundrani Vinte e poucos