Tuesday, June 7, 2011

First class in degree

originated by MichElle at 9:54 PM
Went to my first class of degree and realizes that actually i had not much friends. I look around everywhere and i felt the emptiness in me. Maybe i just miss my sister, my dad and mom? HAHZ....  I realizes also that i hadn't been talking much to you. I guess you are just avoiding me? Everytime when i start my conversation with you, you keep pushing me away.. What did i do wrong? Now that my classes is all the one that i dont know, i hope that i can mix with them more, communicate with them and get my assignment stuff done easily. My management today is fun with all the knowledge. And, i bought a new book for management. It cost around RM74. DAMN expensive. I missed my Quantitative Analysis so i really dont know what book to get. Beware of what we chose, cuz once we choose wrong it's hard to get back in the beginning.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Dark ChoCoLate Copyright © 2012 Design by Antonia Sundrani Vinte e poucos