Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Ekiden Run

originated by MichElle at 2:02 PM
First week of Holidays.
Well, the whole week i was practicing for ekiden Run in Putrajaya. Basically, i guess i have phobia in jogging now. =D

WE are num 7
My toes is in pain now and that was because of improper shoes to go for a run in the first place. So i decided to buy a sport shoe for running. The sport shoe cost around RM60. hehe..XD On Sunday, my sister wake me up early in the morning. And that was the first time she wakes people up. Normally i would be the one who is calling her up. We ate some breads and head to Putrajaya. Well, that place is awesome. I am the second runner and my sis is the first runner. After waited for quite some time, i finally saw her running near and pass that sash to me. I ran for about 1 km i guess and i started to walk. But reached at the 3rd runner in 18 minutes. That is what my sister told me when she timed me. I cant believe that i can be that fast. And we are number 7 out of 53 team. We had our medal and certs . We took a lot of picture too. Here are some of it.
Pretending to RUN

POSE!!



0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Dark ChoCoLate Copyright © 2012 Design by Antonia Sundrani Vinte e poucos