Sunday, May 1, 2011

Full of joy.

originated by MichElle at 7:04 PM
Friday
Well, prepared for my statistic presentation. The presentation was easy and we got 7/8 marks. Our lecture did not even really listen to what we wanna present. But i am glad that we got quite a high mark for presentation. Back in my room and start revising my management subject. In the midnight, went to Subang for makan. It's the first time that i sat in his car. Well, i enjoy sitting in his car. After makan, went back to room and my room mate is sleeping. Not really sleeping, but laying on the bed. We had pillow talk. Then ZZZZzzzz...
Saturday

Well, MMU awards this morning. It's a very grand event where all the clubs and society will be appreciated after the all the hard works. Was really proud of Red Cresent. RC this year won the best charity award. The foods isn't really great, but the arrangement of the hall and all the performances was great. I think it is worth to pay RM20 for it. We took alot of picture posing for the charity award cup. HEHHE... The award day end around 2 something. Then, we went to Old Town house to have our lunch. After lunch, we went to Kuchai Lama to enjoy our snowflakes. Still owe my friend money for it. Reached MMU around 6 something and start studying short stories analysis. Felt hungry around 10 something after watched Secret by Jay Chou. So went to Kedai to buy maggi cup. Ate maggi and slept around 11.30pm... 

Sunday
Woke up around 8.30am and get myself ready to start studying. It had been a playful week for me. Played few times of badminton in a week and din't touch the books. OMG!! Planned what to study in the upcoming week and hopefully i will follow it. My room mate, Winnee went out for CCF thing and i was left alone in room. Dunno what to do so i just blog.. =)

I know i have to wake up from my dream and  face the reality. For this week 13, i have to prepare for my lab test on Wednesday and pass up my academic writing on Tuesday. And on Friday, i will be going to Malacca... LOL!! and will be going back hometown this weekend. YES! 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Dark ChoCoLate Copyright © 2012 Design by Antonia Sundrani Vinte e poucos