Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Study week

originated by MichElle at 10:56 PM
     Final exam in foundation will be on this week saturday.. I guess i can finish up my studies by end of this week. I admit i am kinda free during my study week cuz i had been preparing since i was in sem 3.. This whole week routine will be repeating which is watching television and studying at the same time but diff day. I wanna get ALIVE!!! But what else to do than study? I just pray to God that the question will be coming out exactly like what i expect. Well, last week had been like a dream for me. Now i am totally awake from my dream and realizes Life is Bored when there is exam.. ARGHH!! What am i complaining about? I guess after exam will be as boring as exam week too... ISHHH!!! 
    Cyberjaya is having summer days. It had not been raining since a week ago. I am HOT like being in the sauna room with all my sweats coming out. Normally the lib will cold till freeze, but when i went to lib this few days.. i dint even feel the coldness in there. The air in hostel is all polluted and how i wish if i had made the decision to stay at home during the study week. I hope i did not make the wrong decision. 
   I had heard a lot of people saying about this and that. But should i really listen to them? Or believes in what i see? 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Dark ChoCoLate Copyright © 2012 Design by Antonia Sundrani Vinte e poucos