Monday, May 23, 2011

First day of holidays.

originated by MichElle at 4:25 PM
       Holiday had started. At first i was quite happy since i had not been resting for Foundation years. But, as time past by, i realize that it will be quite boring to stay at home and watching movies or drama. So i decided to go out and exercise everyday. I hope my body can take this opportunity to slim down.. HEHE.. XD
I managed to help my parent in doing some housework and also wash my own bags, shoes, and etc....
Some how i miss my friends in MMU, in National Service, in my secondary school and so on... If there is one thing call time reverse machine, i wish to have one. LOLX. But in reality there isn't anything like that. So, what have i done this few days? HERMMMM... i had been watching Sunny Happiness. This movie is from Taiwan and Mike He is the main actor in this movie. 
        As days pass by, i wish that my result for this sem got improvement. I really depend on this time result to get CGPA of 3.5 and above to qualify me for scholarship. If i had the chance of getting this scholarship, i will not waste my opportunity to excel in my studies and get a good job. Career or Love? I wish i wouldnt have to choose between this two and get hold to this two. But if i would have to choose, i choose career first. That's why i chose to be single. It had the disadvantages of single. Sometimes when i see some of my friend hanging on with their bf or gf, i really envy of them. All the sweet pictures of them together, how they spend their time together and etc... 
        No matter what, i wish u all are happy always, no matter where u are, u get my wishes.

ELLE

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Dark ChoCoLate Copyright © 2012 Design by Antonia Sundrani Vinte e poucos