Friday, May 6, 2011

unlucky week

originated by MichElle at 4:13 PM
Hmm... should i be happy or sad?? These few days had been going out to enjoy my life, but in the same time, my mp3 lost in this week it self. It had been my companion since the day i bought it. Now that when i open my bag, not seeing it... I felt empty in me. HAHZ.... where is my mp3??!! I needed u the most.. Besides loosing mp3, previously lost RM50... Now i really needed to save money.. Well, as for my holidays, my sis payed for me to go for a run... Hopefully i can win some prizes home.. HEHE... At last i can go back home already.. HOME SWEET HOME! I am supposed to go to Malacca today, but some how i just don't feel like going. So, end up, went to MCD and bought a large set of fillet o fish... Gonna exercise back tomorrow to slim down.. HAHA..
Exam is near, and when i say near... it mean really very near... HAHZ.. hopefully i can pass with flying colors.. Pray to God, and only God can help me.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Dark ChoCoLate Copyright © 2012 Design by Antonia Sundrani Vinte e poucos