Saturday, June 18, 2011

2nd week of degree

originated by MichElle at 11:57 PM
After entering degree for one week, i found that the most entertaining time would be during co curricular activities and the most bored time would be in the class lesson. I realizes that i had becoming a not so friendly person. I seldom talk to my lecture mate and end up sitting alone in my class. So, i enjoyed the Malaysian Studies because most of my friend is in that class. At first, i really really wish that i am still in Foundation with all my friends together. But now, i start to love my lessons as i know that i will concentrate if there is no one for me to talk to.
The second week of degree changes my mind. I remember what my lecture had taught me. She said that we wouldnt know each other if you dont open your mouth to ask question. That's very true. So, i met 2 indian friends in Management tutorial class who also joined Red Cresent. =) Besides that, i met with a china girl! She's awesome.
I hadnt been crying for 2 months i guess. But lately, i release all my tears that is in me and i felt better after that. I remember what my lecture ask in the class. If we faced a problem, do we cry or we try to look for the solutions? I would answer this question with, i cry first then i find solution. HEHEH.. That's how i do usually.
Thursday night is the best night ever since my degree had started. That night was red cresent ice breaking night. I was so surprise to see 3 seniors coming back to enjoy the night with us. Really happy to see them around. I guess i will be busy for the whole 3rd week of degree with duties, and crash course dj. Hopefully i can cope with it. I love BUSY LIFE!! =)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Dark ChoCoLate Copyright © 2012 Design by Antonia Sundrani Vinte e poucos