Sunday, August 14, 2011

Hope it's not just a dream

originated by MichElle at 9:30 PM
Started off the week with kinda bad luck... and the worst is when my laptop system damage. I guess it is me that make it damage. So i wasted two days to fix my laptop. But on Friday, i am still hesitating whether to go or not to go to Sg Tua. So i made the decision that if my laptop recover, i go. Wake up early in the morning and walked to HP company alone. That's my first time to walk there alone carrying my laptop. But reach there with disappointment when they told me that it had closed down long time ago. So i went back to MMU by walking. Thinking whether should i stop by to have breakfast at anywhere. But end up, no. Reached MMU and headed to find my friend. She helped me alot on that day. And sorry for wasting her time.  Since she cant help me much, she help me to call my senior. He help me to fix it . He is such a GENIUS. Even my foundation computer lecture failed to fix it. This is why IT people are smart. So, it's fate for me to go for that outing.
Saturday
Wake up around 7.45 am as usual. Then gather at Stad at 9am. I was surprise that he were there. So we depart from MMU around 9 something and reach there one hour later. During the journey, i just feel moody. Maybe i am tired. Reached there and realize that there's no line. ARGHHH!! SO, we started of with BBQ. I like the most is the thing that he cook. It's delicious. The surrounding there is nice and peaceful. There had been long time i din have that peaceful place to enjoy. After a while, some of them started to play with the river. I am happy to see all of their laughter. It's just some kind of releasing stress after so many month. Around 3pm, it's time for us to go back to MMU. And i saw 6 miss cal from my parent and 2 msgs that asking where am i. I know they are worried about me. But i am an ADULT. I need some space for my own and not always reporting to home. I know who is my friend and who is not. So i just msg back telling them the truth that there's no line in there. At first i thought they would call and scold me. But after waited for so many hours, they dint. Went out dinner with RC again at Yong Tau Foo puchong. It's nice. At least not that oily food compare to MMU's food. After dinner, we went to sweet hut for dessert. I felt extremely full and wouldnt want to eat. But on the same time, it's not that good when we went to one shop and not ordering their food. We sit there and talk for hours. It was fun when one of my friend play guessing game with me. I was just trying my luck and guess what? I GOT EM CORRECT!! After dessert, went to ALamanda for movie. And that's the memorable thing. I guess that's just over like a dream. Wish will have more outing the next time.
Sunday
After playing for one day yesterday, i decided to study for one day. So i did my management notes, assignment and acc tutorial as well as study for acc one chapter. Then ate spaghetti that my friend cook. It was delicious. But somehow felt guilty that i see like it was not enough for her to eat. She had to eat biscuit after having spaghetti.

I guess the best day would be this two days. I hope everything is not just a dream that it end so fast.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Dark ChoCoLate Copyright © 2012 Design by Antonia Sundrani Vinte e poucos