Tuesday, October 8, 2013

7.10.13

originated by MichElle at 12:43 AM
9.00 am. Woke up and saw his message saying he can't come to accompany me to Cyber because he is not feeling well. Around 10.00 am, I decided to go to Cyber on my own to get Mr Nawi signature. I do not know why, but I feel frustrated and punch my fist on the wall. My hand did not injured ( luckily) but I cried. All the way to Cyber, I cried while driving. Well, it has been long time I did not show my feeling out. After 1 hour of journey, I felt better. Get his signature and decided to go to his house. I succeed to drive to his housing area using my GPS. Reached his house around 1.00 pm. He "pujuk" me for quite some time and I decided to accept his apology. 

Went to have lunch and to AEON Mahkota Cheras to buy some stuff. But, we did stop by at the game station and played two games. It was FUN.. I enjoyed every single moment together with him because he can really make me happy. Then back to his house and wait for dinner. Help a little bit his mom to prepare the dishes... Well, I did not help actually, just stand there to chat.. XD His mom is really good in cooking. Within 1 hour, his mom can prepare 5 dishes. We had dinner together. All the dish is DELICIOUS and am full. Thanks for the dinner. Drove home around 10.45 and reached at 11.45. 

I saw what his Ex wrote to him. I feel totally insecure and I asked him not to reply. Am I selfish? He said he want to be friend with his Ex.... Should I just close one eye and pretend nothing happen? Oh GOSH...I wanted to pity her because she is still young. But she has to understand that what is gone will not come back. She should learn to let go. But, I guess 2 years relationship is hard to be forget and let go. I wanted to understand this statement as well. But I just can't accept what she said to him. Maybe I am too fear of losing him or I am lack of confident in myself. 

XOXO
Michelle Darling

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Dark ChoCoLate Copyright © 2012 Design by Antonia Sundrani Vinte e poucos