Sunday, October 6, 2013

An Awesome Weekend

originated by MichElle at 1:01 AM
Woke up at 9.00 am. Called him asking if he is on the way to my house. But, surprisingly he just woke up when I called ( Luckily, if not I wouldnt make it on time and he would be waiting for me). I know he is tired but he still take the public transport to my housing area. I am kinda touched on his action but in the same time, I am selfish? I asked him to come to my house with public transport then I drove to his house for badminton. He sang one song to me.... Could this be our love song?

When he reached, I am super happy to meet him because I had been missing him. I drove all the way to his house with my phone gps. Well, that gps did not let me down. Then, I felt hungry and he cook maggi mee for me. It is tasty although it is only maggi mee. At 2.30 pm, went badminton with his friends and also his bro. Played badminton till 5 something..... The match is awesome because I partner with him. It is super exciting moments. After playing badminton, went back to bath and then out to eat dinner. After dinner, we went to Kuchai Lama, FoodTalk. We played one game. Guess what? The game is pretty new to me. But, still I learned how to play. The whole game is just so fun. Fun time will goes through so fast. When I on the way to my car, he helped me to carry my bag. I feel so "bahagia" that time. Around 10.45 pm, drive all the way to his house then to my house. Reached home around 12.20 am... and feeling tired now...

XOXO
Michelle Darling

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Dark ChoCoLate Copyright © 2012 Design by Antonia Sundrani Vinte e poucos