Friday, October 4, 2013

3 October 2013

originated by MichElle at 1:04 AM
3 October 2013

Well, it has been long time din blog about anything because was quite busy with my studies. First sem of third year Degree had just over. In another one more semester I will be going intern soon!! Yeah~~! Nothing special happened throughout the semester... except getting to know him. He, the one who made my first sem days wonderful. Although there is some up and down... But, who in the relationship do not go through it? He helped me alot in cheering me up. The days with him seems so fast past... but the days without him seems so slow to past. Many will be surprise why I would be with him. But, I believe I wouldnt choose wrong. Well, I know I broke promises I made to someone else but things changes so fast. The moments that we spent on each other seems so happy. Each moment that I had with him is totally different feels from those before him. How could that be. I thought I could live without him, but each time I can't see him.. I feel I miss him. 

Apart from it, I had been busy organizing events. Keeping academic with curriculum balance is not an easy job. I felt that I am not a good leader. I should have done better than this. My committees one by one disappear. Is it the problem is not with anyone of them but ME? I thought I am strong like a guy, but somehow I am not. I dare not show the real emotion of me. All I could is just showing to others that I can do it and I am strong and I will not cry. In fact, I am not . But, in the end, I still have to get things done and be strong, isn't? 

Today would be two month anniversary for us. I hope it will be a long lasting relationship. Although we celebrate it with some temple work, but who cares... as long as I am with him. Kinda surprise that I know the road all the way to Kajang and know how to come back to my house. I AM JUST SO SMART! Had been skype-ing with him.. and had a lot of fun. Surprisingly, my mood changed when he asked me to change to digi num and I thought of what his ex wrote in her blog.  Anyway, shouldnt think that much..... and am too exhausted to think bout it too.. So, night peeps. 

XOXO
Michelle Darling

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Dark ChoCoLate Copyright © 2012 Design by Antonia Sundrani Vinte e poucos