Sunday, May 19, 2013

Love, Relationship, Friendship

originated by MichElle at 2:30 AM
LOVE. What this word meant to you? You can tell a dozens of "i love you" but if you dint meant it... It doesnt have a real meaning behind it. Well I think, a relationship needs both party to equally love each other. Love doesnt mean that one have to be with another. If you see that person happy and you feel it for her, then that is what true love is. How do u wanna say u like a person when you doesnt even know which type suits you. LOVE is not a game for you to play with. You have to make a clear cut between love and friendship. In a relationship, we cant have lies and dishonesty. And, if you dont love a person anymore, I guess the best way is to make a clear cut better than delaying it. Because it will only hurt the person more.

Well, I learned that between friend and friend, there is a line. And one cant cross over this line. If not, something would happen and in the end... no more friend. Therefore, I will always remind myself not to cross the line. I just wish the person i like to be happy and that's all.

Be happy my friends

XOXO

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Dark ChoCoLate Copyright © 2012 Design by Antonia Sundrani Vinte e poucos