Sunday, May 5, 2013

End of Gamma Year.

originated by MichElle at 7:01 PM
Short trimester is really a busy month for me. I had involved myself in many events but, what do I get in the end of day? University doesnt provide anything better for me. What I got would be just a long list of activities in my resume. Sometimes, I was wondering is it worth that I sacrifice my pleasure time just for event and club? Wanted to rest for one year without joining anything, but seems like unrealistic dream for me. I still need to continue doing it. The higher I climb, the scarier for me to fall. Even sometimes, I was awaken by a nightmare where in it I was falling down. 

There's one thing that I don't dare to say out. Because the truth is always the hurting one. I need someone who understands me well and will cheer me up whenever I am down. Still havent find one guy who understands me. There's the person some times ago in the past. But, I din appreciate it and let him go. That's my most regretful thing. If I would given a chance, I would appreciate him. He is someone who knows how to cook, smart and always willing to help me. Human changes in times. Guess I wont get the chance anymore. 

Long distant relationship. Well, I said it will be okay for me. But in reality, No. I found that I can't be in a relationship that is long distant. Well, not in the starting stage at least. I remember there's one people saying that me and him doesnt look like in the relationship. I had been running away from this matter for so long. But, still I had to face it.

Recently, what is HOT in the country would be SPR. What I seen in the Facebook is all bout how BN treat us and how they support PR. For me, whoever wins have to make sure that the country is in peaceful manner. I, personally hate politics because I had been through it. Before election, they can agree on this and that. But after election... they are totally different people. ( Not saying bout the country politics but uni) 

Staying home for so long is such a fortunate for me. Every morning, my dad wakes me up. Breakfast my mom. Although many was saying traveling is tiring. But, for each second I can be with them, I will appreciate it. We wont know when we will be dying. So appreciate the time be with family. 

Exam just around the corner and will be end of my Gamma year. All the best to myself. 

XOXO

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Dark ChoCoLate Copyright © 2012 Design by Antonia Sundrani Vinte e poucos