Friday, October 4, 2013

The Angel and Devil Part of Me

originated by MichElle at 11:58 PM
Morning wake up at usual time. Online and thought of watching drama whole day. Then suddenly thought of " OH SHIT! I forgotten I have to pass my proposal to the advisor  before giving to Mr Nawi to sign. " I texted her and she told me that she will be available today and on Monday morning 9 am. And, I was like... damn! how can I reach on Mon morning.. by 9 am?? means I have to get out from my house at 7 am... So, I decided to go today.. although is only for one signature... I travelled for 2 hrs ++ . When I on the way there, I look to the road opposite and saw that it was jammed. I planned to stay at Cyber for a while... But, I got nothing to do over there. So, I took the risk and traveled home. Well, it's not very jam... just a slight one. I love driving because driving let me clear my mind. 

I had done a big mistake today. I asked him to go Cyber to accompany me. But in the first thought, he does not involve in this at all. Will it fair for him? If he would to travel there, it will incur some expenses where he doesn't have to incur. In the second thought, I wanted to see him. That's why I hope he will be there. When he told me he was busy, I don't know why I will burst in to anger. I shouldn't have say those word to him. It was my wrong. Along the way, the good side of me was thinking.. he should not incur the expenses and he was busy with his own stuff.. but the evil side of me was asking whether am I important to him? Why din't he come?  Why would he put his work first then only me? My heart was all mixed up. The good side of me and the evil side of me. But, in the last.. I know that he is important to me. So, I rethink again and I know I should not be so childlish and have such temper. 

Dinner, dad bought us out. We eat around RM 48 ++. Well, it had been quite some time I did not eat home cook meal. The whole month eating outside really make me sick. I do not have the appetite anymore. Holiday 2 weeks past, there is only one more week to go.. I think.. So, am going to treasure this holiday. I learned from the past experience to appreciate what each person had done to me. Treasure them before I lose them.

XOXO
Michelle Darling

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Dark ChoCoLate Copyright © 2012 Design by Antonia Sundrani Vinte e poucos