Sunday, October 6, 2013

10 Reason Why I Am In To Him

originated by MichElle at 11:33 PM
Yesterday I slept at 2.00 am and woke up around 11.00 am today. It is always nice to sleep at home. Had my breakfast and start online-ing. Texted him to see whether he was awake. Surprisingly he was. He replied me that he was going to work at his dad shop and will be back around 7.00 pm . GOSH, 7 hours without chatting with him. Spend my whole day watching movies - one drama and one english move ( Grimm's Snow White). The movie is nice although I cant catch 100% of the movie timeline. 
Around 6 something, watched another drama using my phone. The line is sucks, the drama length is 43 minute but I took 1 hours ++ to finish one drama. Din't notice that he is back home and he facebook me. Opps! We had dinner together at the same time but at different place. 

I just realize that I need to be on duty but I did not have enough manpower. So, I planned to ask him together with one of my friend to go for that duty. He replied me ok, but the other one replied me "no" because of some reason. I think I am not a good girlfriend because I always ask him to come for duty although he did not join RC for a long time. Am glad that at least he willing to help me. 

I found that I had lost confident in myself. I do not know whether I can keep him with me forever or not. He is friendly and he likes to talk. He makes friends a lot. But, somehow when I see he chat with other girls or other girls find him I feel insecure. I have the confident in him but not myself. Maybe I am fear of losing him? But I guess what a guy want from his girlfriend would be someone who is "big hearted" and accept everything that he do, have trust on him.. and so on. 

Here is 10 reasons why I love him:
1) He is a funny person. Talks alot. Act funny. 
2) He know direction. The opposite of me. I easily lost in direction. 
3) He know how to drive safely (60 km/h) while I drive (100 km/ hr)
4) He is a gentleman. Help to wash dishes and know how to cook simple food. 
5) He changes alot. He normally woke up at 3 pm in the weekend but now he woke up at 10.30 am..He sleep early too.
6) He got muscle. I like guy who got muscle. He can carry alot of stuff.. XD
7) He willing to take public transport to my housing area. He willing to walk to the bus station for 10 min.
8) He is a responsible person. Responsible towards family. He introduces me to his close friends and not keeping it secret. 
9) He is cute when he smiles. I like the way he smile. I like the song he sang to me ( Love u u) =)
10) He is willing to improve his english by correcting each post he posted on the blog.

XOXO
Michelle Darling

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Dark ChoCoLate Copyright © 2012 Design by Antonia Sundrani Vinte e poucos