Saturday, November 2, 2013

A Random Post from A Random Day

originated by MichElle at 2:20 PM
From the time we are not so close to each other to the time we are together... It has been so miracle that we would be together. The way he is in campus compared to the way he is at home is so different. Two weeks of class started. And, as usual... extra curriculum. Maybe I had not work hard on it.. but somehow I feel like taking a long break from what I am doing now. I might fail to be a leader..

Had been so bad luck last week. Lost that cactus that my friend gave it to me.. and on the same day lost my money. I cursed the person who stole my money.... WHY? YOU DONT HAVE MONEY TO EAT UNTIL U WOULD STEAL PPL MONEY? WHERE IS YOUR DIGNITY? HASNT YOUR PARENT TELL YOU NOT STEAL OTHER PEOPLE THING? He had been accompanying me the whole day... and trying to make me laugh. Thanks my dear... Ever since I know him, I feel relax and safe right beside him. He will try as hard as possible to help me out. Waited for my class to finish...5th November... his birthday.. Well, I gave him his early present cuz I scare I would not have time to buy him one. Hope he like it. XD

I had been dragging all my need to do stuff.. Guess I gonna catch up faster... =D
Just watched finish insidious.. It is a nice movie thou.... HAHA~~ but staying alone make me feel scare... =(

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Dark ChoCoLate Copyright © 2012 Design by Antonia Sundrani Vinte e poucos