Tuesday, November 5, 2013

5th November 2013

originated by MichElle at 10:23 PM
This whole week was fun because of two special day. 3rd November, our 3 month anniversary... 5th November, his birthday. Enjoyed taking public transport with him today. Although I had my own transport, but I still prefer taking public transport. Maybe is because I din have much chance to take public transport. Most importantly, he know direction. So, I will not get lost in somewhere.

Woke up early in the morning and wake him up as well. At 9.30 am, depart to Cyberjaya for one important meeting. The meeting took me 3 hours to finish. Then we head to Putrajaya Sentral to take KLIA transit. The ticket is quite expensive.. It takes around RM 6.70. Reached KL Sentral and bought ticket to Mid Valley. Reached Mid Valley around 3.00 pm. Shopped for few hours but only bought 2 things... Stopped by at Secret Recipe to give him a birthday cake. The cake is chocolate indulgence. Nice cake instead. Around 6.30 pm depart back to Putrajaya Sentral.

On my way back, he asked me whether I wanted to know what is his wish... And, surprisingly he mentioned that at first thought would be celebrating birthday with his ex. In my mind was... Am I doing not good? His ex bday is on our 100th day together.. How he decide would subsequently tell me where I stand in his heart..

XOXO
Michelle



0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Dark ChoCoLate Copyright © 2012 Design by Antonia Sundrani Vinte e poucos