Sunday, April 22, 2012

it's all about him.

originated by MichElle at 4:18 PM
MRC finally made it to best club. I went to Malacca and also to Muar for MMU awards day and celebrating my friend birthday.
22 April 2012
Woke up in the morning and ready to go back to cyberjaya. On my way home, we stopped by at a supermarket. I just suddenly feel like crying. I just dont know why. I knew something was wrong but I do not know what is it. The whole journey made me feel worst than ever. I started to remembering back the moment me and him together. I knew it was the past and he doesnt love me anymore. I am the one who is still clinging on this relationship. I feel myself so stupid for still hanging on to it. Well, I actually can feel that he is in love with another girl but he just doesn't want to tell me. Maybe I was too deeply fall in to it, that's why till now i can still regret and cry for it. I am just too useless, maybe.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Dark ChoCoLate Copyright © 2012 Design by Antonia Sundrani Vinte e poucos