Wednesday, April 4, 2012

4th April 2012

originated by MichElle at 11:24 AM
I just realizes that all I need is just a simple lifestyle.  I had never been so regretted in my life before. The things I did and the things I said. If only I could make it right again. A simple life like waking up in the morning and receiving messages from ur loved one, sharing problems with each other and chatting with each other will be a very happy life for me. Well, appreciating people surrounding you is what I had learned. When I started to learn bout this, it's too late for everything and regretting will not do anything better. How I wish if time could turn back to that time. I found myself can hardly smile back like last time. I am forced to give a smile. But, as my friend says time will heal everything. I really hope that everything will be fine soon. =)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Dark ChoCoLate Copyright © 2012 Design by Antonia Sundrani Vinte e poucos