Tuesday, April 3, 2012

3rd April 2012

originated by MichElle at 11:53 AM
I can't sleep last night and I do not know why. I was just thinking, If time could ever turn back all this things wouldn't happen. It's so out of sudden. Somehow I regreted that I do not take any action before this and when I started to take action, It's all too late. I have been struggling all this while and in my life, there's only a few things that made me really happy. But, all those is just like a dream. I found that I had been dreaming all this while, and when I woke up It does leave some impact on me. I do not know why God had created my journey to be like that, but I do not blame on anyone else but myself. In everything I do, I never regret in the end. But, what I did recently really makes me regret in every single way. I felt so alone. Well, nobody is perfect. I am not perfect either. The most touching moment is when some one is willing to change for the loved one. But, what is the most hurtful is when the change doesnt appreciate by the other person. I am not a person who easily give up. But, when it comes to an end, I had to give up. If, I dont give up It will only cause more hurt to both parties. Hmmm, all goes according to plan, I had decided to be a successful woman in the future since I have no confidence in love anymore. Every guy starts with he's different, but end with he is just the same with others. For now, I just hope that I can excel in my studies. That's all I need.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Dark ChoCoLate Copyright © 2012 Design by Antonia Sundrani Vinte e poucos