Sunday, April 29, 2012

29th April 2012

originated by MichElle at 1:36 PM
29th April 2012
Yesterday there was a rally on Bersih thingy, I was thinking why do they have to do so? The result still the same no matter what, so why waste time? The country aint that peace after all. People fighting with people, people stepping on each other in order to climb higher, people backstabbing each other, telling the lies in order to survive in the world is all i seen in this world. Competition is everywhere. The world now is getting more and more complicated for a simple person. This morning, i follow my dad to pasar and see the old people all selling veges, fish, chicken.. Although they are poor, but they live happily with their own income. Why need money, if it doesnt make our life happier. But, without money, can we be happy? Went to bath, and suddenly burst in to tears. Just so sudden, and wanted someone to be with me. I understand the feeling of alone. But somehow, i was glad that my parent are at home. At least not that lonely, but i need someone who i can talk anything. The stress in me, the sadness all i kept it to my ownself. And, like what my friend said, it will burst someday. It's just the matter of time. Appreciation is the most important thing i had learn through this whole semester. I somehow regretted many things and hope chances will be given. But as time goes by, it doesnt matter anymore.
AIM FOR THE NEXT SEM!
1) Be SLIM
2) Be SMART
3) Get someone who will make me love him and he love me. =P
4) Healthy
5) Be POPULAR ( haha.. )

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Dark ChoCoLate Copyright © 2012 Design by Antonia Sundrani Vinte e poucos