Saturday, April 14, 2012

14th April 2012

originated by MichElle at 10:45 AM
I have learned a lot of stuff this whole week when I see how "xing fu" my friend is. The true happiness isnt all about fame, money, or egoistic. It's about being with the person you love. And, this is what I dint notice before this. If, i had given another chance to love a person, I would definitely remember this statement. Happiness cant be bought. This is what I strongly agree on it. The true happiness I am seeking for is receiving msgs from the person I loved, seeing him every night, spending time together either by doing simple things or watching drama together. I would definitely be grateful if I could ever feel that again. I had been thinking of him all this while but i just couldnt tell it out. You can see my smile and hear my laughter but deep in my heart i still missing him. I just dont know why. Everything I do, I would think of the moment we together. But, I knew my wishes wouldnt come true all I can  do is to keep my smile. I had been sleeping for only 5-6 hours this week. I don't know why but I just couldnt sleep without receiving his msgs.
Mid term exam had gone. Was kinda disappointed as I missed one question that carries 10 marks. but, I was happy receiving his msg on that night.

Last day of my busy life.. hope everything goes well.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Dark ChoCoLate Copyright © 2012 Design by Antonia Sundrani Vinte e poucos