Monday, January 24, 2011

A time for me to rest..

originated by MichElle at 3:45 PM
Had been doing my housework starting on this morning and watching dramas. My house now is cleaned and tidy.LOLX.. Preparing for Chinese New Year although still got long ways to go.. Just cant wait for CNY~
Helped my dad to do some paper work as well and in cooking, laundry stuff and all the house work. It's been a long time i didn't do house work. I guess it's start on the day i went to National Service. Time pass by so fast that i couldn't catch it. I guess it's a good thing because i dont have to feel so bored sitting at home.


I just love eating home cooked meal. Wish i could eat it everyday. Wanna take this opportunity to rest in my home too.... went shopping again yesterday with my family, but din buy anything as i think i have everything i need already. hehe... XD


Wanna plan what should i do tomorrow.. Any ideas??


Elle

4 comments:

Jiakee Lee on January 24, 2011 at 4:14 PM said...

why don you find some of your frens going out for sport leh? haha~

MichElle on January 24, 2011 at 4:17 PM said...

hahaa.. nice!! go gym.. hahaha.. only my sis can bring me out lor.. but she is working now..

Ballack lai on January 24, 2011 at 4:33 PM said...

mana lu stay? batu cave ke? Jom, go genting~

MichElle on January 24, 2011 at 4:47 PM said...

hahaha... genting??? gt lots of .... haha.. dun dare to go genting le..

Post a Comment

 

Dark ChoCoLate Copyright © 2012 Design by Antonia Sundrani Vinte e poucos