Thursday, January 27, 2011

=)

originated by MichElle at 3:51 PM
Just love being in the arm of my dad while i am sleeping. LOLx.. this is what i do whenever i wanna sleep. It just feels comfortable in the arm of my dad. Hahaa.. Such a spoiled child i am.I love u Dad, for spoiling me this way =P
 I think i am repeating my schedule for everyday, as if there's a alarm clock that tells me what to do in this hour and so on.
4 more days to Chinese New Year. Just cant wait for it. And without realizing it, Sem 3 is coming very near too.. I just hope that i can cope with all my subject. Management of time is what i am weak in. If i ever get busy, i tend to forget everything, that's include my family, my close people and even my meals.
Since now is Holidays, i shall spend my time with my family more. Help them whenever they need my help. I just hope everyone is happy during this CNY. hehe..

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Dark ChoCoLate Copyright © 2012 Design by Antonia Sundrani Vinte e poucos