Sunday, January 23, 2011

My First Day of 2nd sem Holidays

originated by MichElle at 1:24 PM
It has been a long time i din't write my blog. Sorry for the in convenient because my previous blog cant be retrieve anymore. So for this sem holidays i decided to create another blog and da dah~ this is my new blog.. thanks for reading for those people who are reading right now..


In this Sem, there's a lot of thing that happen to me.. there's happiness in my life and also sadness. But i chose to remain my smile no matter what happen. Positive thinking has made my life more interesting. My exam week for Sem 2 was marvelous, as i am quite confident in my exam. I really hope that all my effort will turn to better result.
Well, i guess i'm the early preparation type. close to my exam, i seldom read for my exam and instead went out for movie.. LOLX. 


Well, just right after my last paper, i went to sunway pyramid with my classmate. And guess what? i have been walking from 4something to 3 am in sunway. Well, not really.. we watched Homecoming movie too.. that movie really worth RM16.. XD 


I really really appreciate what my friends had done to me. Just enjoy being with them. Now that's holidays... hahz.. Gonna Miss them MORE i guess..


this is some of the pic for sem 2....











That's all for now. Enjoy reading.

2 comments:

Jiakee Lee on January 23, 2011 at 4:16 PM said...

nice organized ur blog ar..don lost those valuable memory ar..anyway remember be happy always^^

MichElle on January 23, 2011 at 10:08 PM said...

hehee.. thanks for reading.. i will remember that..

Post a Comment

 

Dark ChoCoLate Copyright © 2012 Design by Antonia Sundrani Vinte e poucos