Sunday, January 30, 2011

Friday and Saturday.

originated by MichElle at 11:19 AM
Friday
Helped my dad to prepare dish for dinner. But, unfortunately i got a cut on my palm. Just a tiny cut but deep inside. I am so careless. Hahz.. Well, i am a strong person so i will just ignore it instead. LOL.. I turned out not helping him to prepare all those dishes.=P




Saturday
Wake up early in the morning because being disturb by my neighbor's voice. They were speaking so loud in Tamil. Haha.. but i guess it is a good thing as my dad ask me to go to the apartment with him. It's been quite a long time i din't go there. So, i decided to go there and exercise in the gym. The condition of the gym is not so good as compared to previous time i go. After i finished exercising, i helped my dad to cleaned up the whole house that's include sweeping the whole house which is full of dust and mopping it. It takes me only a few minutes to do it. I am satisfied with my work although i have been starving since morning. Had yee mee with my dad in hawker restaurant. Then off we go to tesco to have my new hair cut. Well, it seems not much diff because i dint ask her to cut a lot. Then went back home and received a CNY card from my friend. It's nice and thanks to him. But unfortunately i don't know his address so i cant send one back to him. LOL. At night, i had a headache so i sleep at 10 pm. I think it might because of the rain in the afternoon.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Dark ChoCoLate Copyright © 2012 Design by Antonia Sundrani Vinte e poucos