Monday, February 6, 2012

Thaipusam day

originated by MichElle at 11:51 PM
2 days to exam. What can i say? Nervous and sometimes not in a very good mood. What i realized in this few days were, how good am i as a friend? I heard a lot of people saying bad things about me and my family. But that's my personal stuff. Why do they so CARE bout my life, when i dont give a damn on their life. I never thought of being betrayed by my friend. I always thought that, i have many friends... and whenever they need my help, i surely help. But, in reality the more friendly i am, the more people hates about me. And, ended up, no true friends in this world. Sometimes i do believe that friends is important, because they will help out no matter what.I  do not think that this would happen to me where my so called friend would ever say bad things bout me. I was trying my best to make everyone happy and be friendly to them. In reality, there's no one you can hope on as friend.

But, as in degree, i am grateful that i know there's still some one be on my side no matter what. The one that i mix with now, will be my friends and i do believe they wont be backstabbing me. *hope* I hate people who doesnt believe in my words or anything and get offended if people saying that i lied eventhough i din't.
I had done my preparation on my exams, but still felt stress. And do forgive me if i had ever done anything wrong to you guys.


P/S: If you had problem with me, tell me straight to my face and no backstabbing me.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Dark ChoCoLate Copyright © 2012 Design by Antonia Sundrani Vinte e poucos