Wednesday, February 29, 2012

My ideal boyfriend

originated by MichElle at 7:29 PM
It had been a great holidays since after exam. Thanks a lot to my friend who accompany me the whole week. I hope my holidays never end. Well, there had been quite some time that i do not blog because i was just enjoying my holidays outside. Hmmm, I had been thinking of my ideal boyfriend since this few days. Well, my ideal boyfriend would be:-
1) a very caring person
2) a funny person
3) a person who talks more than me
4) will pujuk me when ever i am sad
5) smarter than me

Hmmm, seems like i had a lot of criteria for my boyfriend and I am not a pretty girl, sexy, or what- so-over. But, this is most of the girls wishes. 

Since my sister is not back home yet, some problem with him, and some sad sharing session with my aunt.. I just need some one to be with me right now. I just don't know why, but i felt lonely. Nah, gonna be better after some time. Thanks to my blog for giving me the space to write down my feeling and to those reader who read it. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Dark ChoCoLate Copyright © 2012 Design by Antonia Sundrani Vinte e poucos