Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Study week (23/1/11 - 1/2/11)

originated by MichElle at 5:58 PM
Chines New Year holidays is totally a boring holidays ever. Why MMU set the final exam after CNY? I can't really enjoy my holidays. The only thing i enjoy the most, is the time with family. I hadn't been at home for such a long period of time. And, meeting up with him, is totally incredible. He has change my boring holidays in to a memorable holidays. Well, we know each other since 19th January 2012. That's the first time i went out with him. Then, we started messaging each other and webcam-ing. Well, I had lots of fun with him together.

This is what i received from him and he said it was not nice. Hmmmm... But, i think it's nice. Thanks a lot to him. I bought one present for his birthday too.. Hope he will like it. =)

4 out of 5 subject i had revised.. But, the only subject i am facing difficulties. =( Hope everything goes on well next week! 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Dark ChoCoLate Copyright © 2012 Design by Antonia Sundrani Vinte e poucos