Saturday, January 7, 2012

Week 12

originated by MichElle at 12:05 AM
ARGHH!!~~ I hated this feeling where I had to stay in Cyberjaya in the weekend. I do not know since when i had this feeling, but it just came today. Well, was planned to study for whole day, but went out for dinner. But, i do finished up one chapter of financial accounting and reporting. LOL..
I never do something that i do not wanna do. The reason i was still hanging on here is because of rugby duty. And when i asked my member for duty, all said they were busy. And from 22 members, only 3 came up and help. Really felt disappointed in them. I remembered when i was assistance commandant of my VAD, we were used to be the steady one. But, now, it's all changed.
I do not know why, but lately, i cant be really happy. Well, you must be seeing me smiling all the way. But the question is, do i really smiling? or just a fake smile? I can't hardly differentiate it either. Maybe because of studies? or...?

It's 12 am. And congrates to myself for sleeping early this week. LOL.. had been sleeping at 12am since the beginning of this week. KEEP IT UP!
It's near to chinese new year, and final exam at the same time. OMGOSH!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Dark ChoCoLate Copyright © 2012 Design by Antonia Sundrani Vinte e poucos