Friday, December 30, 2011

Busy moments filled with joy and mixed feelings

originated by MichElle at 4:03 PM
My xmas day, becoming a model for my sis cartoon
I know, it's been long time that i din write anything on this blog. Well, had been busy since week 5 and this is week 11. Busy with assignments, homework, studies and lots more. Every single thing i do, i will not regret in the end. Each time i made a decision, i will think twice before i could conclude it. I am happy in this few weeks spending time with all of them. The one i felt guilty the most is when i skipped DJ performance night and carnival night. I admit my management of time is still not so good yet. On Xmas, I spend my time studying Financial Accounting and Reporting at home. But, end up dropping tears in front of my mom and sister. That time, i really hope that i wouldn't burst in front of them. I really do not want to show my weakness in front of them. I do not know why, but each time i read FAR, i would definitely feel depress. Mom convince me the other day, telling that i could change my course if i feel unhappy studying in Accounting field. And my sis, brought me to eat ice- cream. Just yesterday, when i saw my friend playing basketball with his bro, i thought of my sister. Well, i do miss her. Although she makes me frustrated sometimes, but... she is there when i feel sad. I never think of having a brother at all. But, i admitted him as my brother on 29th December 2011. Having a brother is what i wanted all this while.
Well, new year i am gonna spend it without my family for the first time. I do not know the plan yet. Guess gonna spend it with my classmates on the new year eve....

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Dark ChoCoLate Copyright © 2012 Design by Antonia Sundrani Vinte e poucos