Tuesday, November 15, 2011

BDD, Camping, Studies, Club activities...

originated by MichElle at 9:56 PM

Kinda quite some time that i din post anything up. Well, had been busy with studies and club activities. Although will feel stress sometimes, but it still deserve my effort. After 3 months + finding sponsorship for Blood Donation, I can see the outcome of it. Well, i managed to get Sushi King, Twister and Nestle company. I still think that it's not that good. From my experience in duty-ing in BDD, this time sponsorship is the fewest among all. Well, I will try harder next time. Come and donate. You can save a life.



Went to 2 camp in this month. One is DRRO and another one is Construct Camp by SRC. Hmm.. What can i say bout that camp? Some of the activities is fun. Especially from the counselor. Night walk is kinda fun. Thanks to my president for taking care of me during the camp. He actually taking care of his group member. Good leader. Some of the games is too harsh on me. And i accidentally told my president "i hate him" LOL.. But that was just a joke. Overall, this camp is okay in the sense that the environment, the people, and the food . In the camp, there are many leeches and many people "kena" it. Thanks God that i din't "kena" it. I din't manage to play rakit due to some consequences. But i enjoy Mr Nawi's ice cream. He treated us ice cream. LOL. =)

Made up my mind that i should concentrate more on RC, since i din join DJ for on- airing and volleyball team for the competition. Well, aiming for higher result this time. Hopefully i can stand the stress. I wanted to join AVAD and H&H as committee. I just wanna try whether i am that capable or not. Since many people say i can do it. May God bless me. =)

1 comments:

Henry Tan on November 15, 2011 at 10:08 PM said...

all the best! ;)

Post a Comment

 

Dark ChoCoLate Copyright © 2012 Design by Antonia Sundrani Vinte e poucos