Sunday, November 20, 2011

20.11.2011

originated by MichElle at 8:32 PM
This week is the hardest week for me. I realised that there's lot more for me to learn especially on my studies. Financial Accounting and Reporting is hard. It's the first time i do not know how to do. Well, i do enjoy some part of this week. I finally watched "you are the apple of my eyes". The movie is awesome. And then, there was durian session and Putrajaya session. I am glad that I had all of you as my friends.
Well, It's weird when God know how i feel. Each time when i am down, it will rain. It's weird, but it do happen. But no matter what, i will show a happy face in front of everyone. I believe i can be tough. I felt relieve after each time i cried. But maybe i cried too much till no tears can flow out anymore.
Nah~! forget bout everything else and concentrate on my studies. That's what i want now. Hopefully my wish come true! =)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Dark ChoCoLate Copyright © 2012 Design by Antonia Sundrani Vinte e poucos